The protagonist we are going to talk about today is still a common item for men-shirts. In the previous column, we talked about the choice of shirt fabrics. Below we will talk about the selection and matching of Formal shirts in detail.
As the most formal shirt, even if you don't wear it often, you need to have one for important meetings or customer interviews. So how to choose this vital Formal shirt?
As a formal shirt, the first condition must be a fit. Whether a shirt can be worn with good taste depends largely on whether it fits. When choosing a shirt, don't be too troublesome. You must choose until it fits. So what kind of formal shirt can be called a fit.
1. Collar: Just touch the neck, the gap should be able to accommodate two fingers.
2. Shoulder line: vertical, down the shoulder.
3. Placket: Gently stick to the breastbone, comfortable and not tight.
4. Abdomen: flat, the part wrapped into the pants will not bulge out.
5. Sleeve: The upper arm is slightly wider than the cuff, with a tapered feel, but it is loose.
6. Sleeve length: to the wrist, there is a finger width between the cuff and the wrist.
7. Version: Slim fits the body shape and has a thin waist; Regular is a serious business style, which is a conservative and safe choice; Full has a looser waist and longer hem, suitable for taller and fatter people. When choosing a formal shirt, you should choose according to your own body shape. If you can choose Slim, it is best, but you can't blindly pursue slim for the sake of showing your body. Serious occasions are more suitable for regular.
In the formal shirt, white is the most serious color, suitable for the most formal and important occasions; in some important occasions, you can choose blue or gray. However, it is recommended to wear a white formal shirt cautiously. It is a good choice to wear as a formal wear. You can choose blue, gray, etc. for single wear.