Formal suit customization for corporate groups has become a trend and a standard established by the company's philosophy!
So what is the process of customizing formal suits for corporate groups? In fact, there are still some process details to be grasped on how to customize a satisfactory group Formal suit, but the general customization company will not tell you. From the following points, I will introduce to you. I believe that after knowing these, you will be able to customize a satisfactory group Formal suit.
1. Signing a contract: This is mainly for negotiating prices. In this era of advanced Internet, the price is actually relatively transparent. It is a real problem to offer as high a price as possible within the scope of your ideals. Group Formal Suit Customization, to provide you with quality service. Of course, the after-sales service and payment rules in the contract terms are also what you need to pay attention to.
2. Body measurement: This is a job that considers technology. The level of the bodybuilder directly affects the comfort and beauty of the garment. The bodybuilder should have an aesthetic sense. The colleague who fits into the body should consider the proportion of personal body and adjust it appropriately. Suitable. Of course, various companies and manufacturers also have differences in measurement data. I would like to remind you that the measurement unit with a ruler is not as accurate as centimeters. This is mainly related to mathematics. The smallest unit of the ruler is 0.05 feet, which is equivalent to about 1.6 cm, and the centimeter can be accurate. 0.5 cm. This explanation is obvious. There are still a lot of data. Some masters do not measure, and of course the cutting masters will not consider it. In particular, next time you do custom-made group formal suits, see if the manufacturer you choose has Measure the shoulder slope (the angle of the inclination of the shoulder), the chest height (the distance from the highest point of the woman's chest), of course, mark the body shape, you can not measure, but the measurement will definitely be more accurate.
3. Material selection: For Tuanding Formal suit, we recommend using wool-like fabrics and fabrics with a wool content of less than 50%. The price of the fabric is suitable and it is convenient to take care of. For the lining, it is recommended to choose Bemberg or an anti-static lining of the same brand. This kind of thing itself is not expensive, and it will not increase the cost when used well, but it will feel different in later wearing.
4. Production process: production includes cutting, pressing, sewing, sleeves, ironing, buttonholes, buttoning, packaging and so on. Here is the key topic of tailoring, because many groups of Formal suit manufacturers, the version used when tailoring, is tailored. You can ask about this before signing the contract. The single tailoring is definitely better than the tailored tailoring.
5. After-sales: manual measurement, after-sales is generally unavoidable, but the repair rate is too high, it must be something wrong in the customization process, normally between 5% and 10% is considered reasonable.