People often ask why customized Formal shirts are more popular, and what is the charm of customized shirts? What's the difference between a custom shirt and a regular shirt you buy?
There are several differences between the customized Formal shirt and the general conventionally purchased shirts as follows:
1. Turn over the already made shirts, high-quality shirts will also use shirt linings with good texture as accessories: customized Formal shirts can choose the most suitable and comfortable shirt lining according to the needs of customers.
2. Look at the underarms of the shirts, high-quality customized Formal shirts will use the same fabric as the outer layer to make patches that add stretch to the underarms; lower-quality shirts use the same material as the inner lining, and the cheapest shirts No separate underarm sweat patch at all.
3. The reason why the underarm patch must be installed is: the underarm part is the most likely to sweat, so if you don't install that patch, if you are a person who sweats a lot, it is easy to get wet accessories. Secondly, it is easy to wrinkle the accessories under your armpit, which in turn restricts the extensibility of the fabric, making the shirt cramped. If you encounter an unskilled dry cleaner, it is difficult to change this situation through dry cleaning and ironing. Finally, this shirt Will go more and more through useless. If it is installed, but the accessories of the inner layer are installed, not the fabric of the outer layer. The problems that are easy to occur can be improved a little, but the final result is that the extensibility is still the same as the inner layer accessories, but it has a little more sweat-absorbing effect. This is one of the many differentiating points of ready-to-wear.
4. The sleeve lining of the customized Formal shirt and the lining of the body should be made of different materials. The reason is that the ductility of the sleeve lining and the ordinary lining are different and they need to have anti-static function, while the pure sleeve lining fabric is striped or grid.
5. The buttons on the cuffs show the simplest quality. If a customized Formal shirt has no cuff buttons, it means that the suit only meets the minimum standard; a slightly better shirt has buttons sewn only on the outer fabric (false buttons); Better the lower and upper fabrics are separable, but there are no holes so they are still not functional (still fake buttons); the highest quality suits of course also have cufflinks that are both functional and aesthetic.
6. Look at the button wrapping of the inner pocket. The purpose of wrapping the fabric is to prevent wear and tear and is not easy to rub against the customized Formal shirt. The worst grade has no buttons.
7. Left-handed should be the best way to judge whether it is a customized Formal shirt, because conventionally purchased shirts and pencil pockets are on the left side of the body. If you are left-handed, you must open the pencil pocket on the right side.